A small intermission to my Mutilators; This is one of the new British Infantry in Winter Gear by Warlord Games. I was sent the set on release by Warlord Games but have not had a chance to do much with them, but seeing as I am working on a review for the Army Painter British paint set, this felt pretty fitting. I primarily followed video tutorial provided for the paint set, although I had to improvise on the red jacket. Anyways, I am pretty pleased with how he turned out and felt like sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Star Wars Legion: Tantive IV Base Painting Guide
When I showed off my Rebel Fleet Trooper I uploaded the painting guide for them on my Patreon ; What I omitted at the time was how I painte...
-
Following the release schedule for Bolt Action third edition we knew that Armies of Italy would come with yet another Italian plastic kit; I...
-
Four years ago I started this blog with the intention of sharing my hyperfixations with all of you in a more central location; In pursuing t...
-
I bought a ticket to a Warhammer 40k 3rd edition event next year. Yes it was an impulse purchase. No I do not have an army. No I have not pl...


No comments:
Post a Comment