09/09/2026

This is getting out of hand... Now there are two of them!

 I took a short four day break from painting as I am currently remodelling my hobby area. Now I am back again to painting and as I want to finish what I start, I continued my work on the Senate Commando captain.



The progress is not super noticeable as all I really did was resharpen the highlights around his face and legs; Using heavily thinned purple shade to enhance the contrast in some armour plates and near recesses; And lastly I redid his blasters entirely. As you can see he is nearing completion and I will probably spend no more than an evening or two to get him done. However..



I mentioned in the last post that there is a second Commando I started painting g a while back; I pulled him out of my WIP pile and touched him up a little. Primarily I did his gun in tandem with the captain; His belt was black but I decided to stay somewhat lore accurate and paint it blue like the armour; You may notice that the captain only has the two front boxes blue on his belt while the rest is black. Since he has two leather holsters I felt it appropriate to paint the other pouches black too, on top of that the sculptor clearly sculpted them like leather pouches rather than the mechanical boxes on this second guy. This guy is pretty much done except for his undersuit and the small bit of armour poking out from below his gun‘s butt. Safe to say he will be done around the same time as the captain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is getting out of hand... Now there are two of them!

 I took a short four day break from painting as I am currently remodelling my hobby area. Now I am back again to painting and as I want to f...