I recently started cataloguing my collection, in the process I unearthed this conversion I made around, idk, say 7 years ago. I somehow got ahold of Scout Sergeant Telion, I think a client at the time gave him to me; Anyways at the time I was deep into Dawn of War and like a lot of other people I thought Telion would make a good Cyrus.
At the time I was still learning how to sculpt, so I think this was my first ever attempt at sculpting hair. I also used the barrel from a Scout Sniper to turn Telion's bolter into Cyrus's sniper rifle. I even started to paint him as you can see, though as with my projects, I never finished him. This guy is such a welcome blast from the past, reminding me of how far I have come since.
I started redoing this guy, stripped the mini and removed the sculpted hair. I am going to try and sculpt him a new hair do. The shoulder pads were a little too grinded down, so I put some greenstuff on them too to round them out a bit.
Probably going to try and resculpt his arm guards too.

No comments:
Post a Comment