22/02/2026

Newest Acquisitions to my Collection

 

Last week a friend of mine sold me some of their older miniatures, among them is a full squad of the metal 2000s Plaguebearers which I have been hunting for a while! They are such a characterful set of miniatures and fit in very well with most of the metal Nurgle Daemons such as the second version of 
the Great Unclean one(which I have two of already) or the second version of the Beasts of Nurgle. Sadly there are still 3 poses of the Plaguebearers missing, but I think hunting down single figures than whole squads is much easier.

I also got ahold of another blister of the legendary Blood Angels Captain from the 2012 Games Day. This guy is such an iconic piece, representing the Captain from the John Blanche artwork gracing the cover of the 2nd Edition Box Set and Codex Imperialis.







While I already own one Blister of this guy, I could not pass up the chance to get a second one; I guess one to keep and one to paint if you will. Or keep one as a potential trading chip for when I find someone who has something else I really want. It pays quite well to have some duplicates from time to time since you never know when someone else in the community needs it. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, these demons are great! And of course the Blood Angel is iconic. I really should get one myself and paint him up for my Heresy collection.

    ReplyDelete

Star Wars Legion: Tantive IV Base Painting Guide

When I showed off my Rebel Fleet Trooper I uploaded the painting guide for them on my Patreon ; What I omitted at the time was how I painte...