06/04/2026

Frisky Berserkers


In a flight of inspiration today I dug out an unfinished miniature from my Cabinet to work on; A World Eater Assault Marine from the early 90s. This guy has been sitting primed and ready there for the last 3 years, being part of a large and generous gift by the wonderfully talented Pandaemonium Miniatures.



The collection I was gifted included all three of the assault marines twice, I still have the other two primed and ready; Seeing though as I still have to finish the three man unit of Mutilators, maybe I should cool it with the trio batch. Anyways, wanted to give another small update what I am painting right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Wars Legion: Tantive IV Base Painting Guide

When I showed off my Rebel Fleet Trooper I uploaded the painting guide for them on my Patreon ; What I omitted at the time was how I painte...