30/06/2026

The Jesuit Priest is done

May the holy word protect his soul if not his body
It has been a hot minute since I showed off this guy, but I finally got around to taking proper photos of him. He is is one of the two christian missionaries for my Boxer Rebellion collection, so you can imagine he will suffer quite the gruesome fate. That said I do not have any rules for this collection yet, so he is just a pretty display miniature for now. The miniature came with a miscast eye, so he has received a sculpted eyepatch to cover up his 'injuries'. 


This is what they are 'supposed' to look like and I think I managed to differentiate my miniature quite a bit. In part that is probably the paintjob, but the eyepatch also changes the vibes of this guy. These are noticeably older sculpts, but I liked working with this one due to the simplicity of the model. If you are also looking for a random christian missionary to add to your collection, these two might be an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Wars Legion: Tantive IV Base Painting Guide

When I showed off my Rebel Fleet Trooper I uploaded the painting guide for them on my Patreon ; What I omitted at the time was how I painte...