05/07/2026

A rebellious WIP

The SW Unlimited cards are great reference material!
I am yet again jumping systems and universes and ended up painting a rebel fleet trooper; This time it was pretty much just a quick two session paint job though. And in a way I have been wanting to paint these guys for years, but never got the courage to try because they were made from PVC plastic. I used my Star Wars Unlimited cards I have of these guys(and I have all different forms of Fleet trooper cards except for the newest one from Lawless Time) as a reference mixed with photos from A New Hope and Rogue One.

These guys just get all the banger scenes don't they?

All she needs now is a space ship base and I can take some studio photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Wars Legion: Tantive IV Base Painting Guide

When I showed off my Rebel Fleet Trooper I uploaded the painting guide for them on my Patreon ; What I omitted at the time was how I painte...